The 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, with welding filter 9100X and 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator offers combined face, eye and powered air respiratory protection for welding applications. Comes with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, welding filter and 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator.
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter 9100X offers variable dark shades of 5, 8 and 9-13 for most types of arc welding
- Welding filter viewing area: 54 mm x 107 mm
- Nominal Protection Factor 500 (TH3)
- Light-to-dark switching time of 0.1 ms
- Delay settings allow you to extend the recovery delay of the welding filter from dark to light, according to welding method
- Possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. light shade 3 when grinding
- Side windows (shade 5) can help widen the field of vision
- 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator helps protect you against both particles and gases in one system
- Gas filters and odour filters are sold separately
- The slim profile and ergonomic design make it lightweight and suitable for tight welding spaces
For respiratory protection and excellent vision in a flip-up model, get 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX Air, with welding filter and 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator, 547715. 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter Series 9100 continues our tradition of outstanding optical quality, including uniform shading and minimal distortion across the entire filter viewing area. The welding filter 9100X has seven variable dark shades (5, 8 and 9-13) for most types of arc welding and a viewing area of 54 mm x 107 mm, made for the professional welder. The delay function sets the welding filter dark-to-light opening time, and it’s possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. in light state 3 when grinding. It has a switching time (light-dark) of 0.1 ms, and the sensitivity of the arc detection can be adjusted for reliable switching. A tack welding comfort mode may help reduce eye fatigue as the welding filter uses an intermediate shade 5 light state to help minimize eye strain during extended tack welding applications. If an arc is not struck within 2 seconds the welding filter will switch back to its normal light state (shade 3). The welding helmet features side windows (shade 5 filters) which can help widen your field of vision when wearing the helmet in the down position. 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator comes with self-adjusting QRS breathing tube, prefilter, spark arrestor, particle filter, standard battery and charger. Filters for gas protection or odour filtration can be added as needed (sold separately). Each filter can be selectively without changing all filters at the same time. The slim profile and ergonomic design make it even more lightweight and easier to get into tight welding spaces. When using the Adflo™ respirator with gas filter we recommend using the breathing tube with silencer (834009) and the heavy-duty battery (837631).